wireless rear view cam -no image

wireless rear view cam -no image

Post by » 07 Jan 2016 18:07

Dear sir,

I have installed the wireless rearview camera (bought from Menaco on 25 december 2015). I am however experiencing the following problems: I have connected the sender to my right rearlight according to the official install guide. When I shift to reverse gear, the red light of the sender is on but the leds of the cam are not. In the medianav I connected the red and black cable to pin 10 and 22, but the reciever light is not turning on. I also think that I have got the wrong reciever or cables, because there is no image cable. There is only one red and black cable and one RCA jacketplug.

I hope you can help me solve the problems.

Regards,

mrami01

Re: wireless rear view cam -no image

Post by » 08 Jan 2016 18:21

There are no led lights, these are infra red (so unless you are super-human, you won't see them).

I would check if cam is connected properly again to the rear light

Post by » 09 Jan 2016 17:05

Dear Sir,
I checked the camera and it is connected to the right rear light, the sender is working (the red light is on) but if I connect the reciever, red cable in pin 10 and black in 22 in the medianav the reciever is not working. The red light is not on and I can't connect the RCA socket in the medianav. How do I connect the RCA socket in the medianav and why does the reciever not work?

If I can't get an answer to fix the problems, I'll ask for a refund.

Hope you can help.

Regards,

Mrami01

Post by » 25 May 2017 10:15

broche 10 6v recepteur 12v