not working

Re: not working

Post by » 13 Jun 2017 12:08

Hello
The installation has come to an end ....... I have the menavrus folder with the two files inside menavrus.lic and menavrus.did ..... i have the folder with the programs in the sd root. ........ but it does not work when i want to go to the other menu with the nav button does not go ....

Post by » 13 Jun 2017 19:56

nav button? you should to press right tound button

Post by » 20 Jun 2017 17:53

Hello
Sorry, typing error, pressing the info button, nothing happens nothing ........ I also tried several times with different card memories

Post by » 23 Jul 2017 21:24

Hi. I also experienced problems wih installing the software on a Dacia Sandero. It never worked although i tried all the advice on this site.
I gaved up the idea that i could actually use it and tried to uninstall it. But guess what, the software wont uninstall either. The MediaNav didn`t recognise the upgrade.lgu file provided on this site. I followed all the steps suggested (de-archiving it, reformating the sd card etc) and nothing happened.
Do you have any idea whar else should i try so i can successfuly unistall the software? Thank you.

Post by » 24 Jul 2017 08:41

[email protected] wrote:
23 Jul 2017 21:24
Hi. I also experienced problems wih installing the software on a Dacia Sandero. It never worked although i tried all the advice on this site.
I gaved up the idea that i could actually use it and tried to uninstall it. But guess what, the software wont uninstall either. The MediaNav didn`t recognise the upgrade.lgu file provided on this site. I followed all the steps suggested (de-archiving it, reformating the sd card etc) and nothing happened.
Do you have any idea whar else should i try so i can successfuly unistall the software? Thank you.
Other branch of forum