not working

User avatar
Posts:4
Joined:03 Feb 2017 09:24
not working

Post by » 03 Feb 2017 11:56

Dear, this morning purchased Mena.co license (MediaNAV) – Kia / Hyundai 2015-2017 for my KIA Ceed sw 2016 current firmware on device JD.EU.SOP.20.104 but it is not working after inserting SD Card, restart system, but then message: cannot start navigation. Please check the SD card status. any advice ?

link with video > https://ulozto.sk/!adVcJH6BQBEZ/img-4599-mov

User avatar
Posts:115
Joined:03 Feb 2017 16:10

Re: not working

Post by » 05 Feb 2017 19:07

[email protected] wrote:Dear, this morning purchased Mena.co license (MediaNAV) – Kia / Hyundai 2015-2017 for my KIA Ceed sw 2016 current firmware on device JD.EU.SOP.20.104 but it is not working after inserting SD Card, restart system, but then message: cannot start navigation. Please check the SD card status. any advice ?

link with video > https://ulozto.sk/!adVcJH6BQBEZ/img-4599-mov
insert SD in PC or notebook and run LG4000-5000.exe file in root of SD. this exe is general archive with selfextraction.

User avatar
Posts:4
Joined:03 Feb 2017 09:24

Re: not working

Post by » 06 Feb 2017 10:18

I already tried as you described, but still the same

User avatar
Posts:4
Joined:03 Feb 2017 09:24

Re: not working

Post by » 06 Feb 2017 10:24

but as you can see, after extraction, there is 6 LGU Files, but FILE SIZE is 0kb.
Attachments
menaco.JPG
menaco.JPG (55.57KiB)Viewed 8656 times

User avatar
Posts:115
Joined:03 Feb 2017 16:10

Re: not working

Post by » 06 Feb 2017 12:58

[email protected] wrote:but as you can see, after extraction, there is 6 LGU Files, but FILE SIZE is 0kb.
Its fine.
If nothing work do full format of SD! Don't forget to chose FAT32. Or take original SD with nav maps and copy all files there. I've installed all from original SD. After installing all LGU files will be removed automatically.
If your custom SD was boot card you should turn off boot sector.

By the way! Try to update your media to 112: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx0w0 ... zNOX0hfZnc md5sum:A57A45921814DADCC86D37494A50CC62
just copy file in root of FAT32 SD and insert in medianav

User avatar
Posts:115
Joined:03 Feb 2017 16:10

Re: not working

Post by » 07 Feb 2017 08:03

@[email protected] dude, write works or not. I'm not supp, but experience user :)

User avatar
Posts:4
Joined:03 Feb 2017 09:24

Re: not working

Post by » 15 Feb 2017 10:23

updated firmware to 112 from your link - successful
then re-start whole process with new SD card - successful
It looks like it is working now, but with so many bugs. Keep restarting system, weak GPS signal, video freezing, still message with no access to USB device, etc.
no happy with this product.
no worth for almost 80 € for me.

User avatar
Posts:115
Joined:03 Feb 2017 16:10

Re: not working

Post by » 15 Feb 2017 16:48

[email protected] wrote:updated firmware to 112 from your link - successful
then re-start whole process with new SD card - successful
It looks like it is working now, but with so many bugs. Keep restarting system, weak GPS signal, video freezing, still message with no access to USB device, etc.
no happy with this product.
no worth for almost 80 € for me.
for video: u shoud recode it.
Resolution should be 800x600 with H264 codec (I use bitrate 768kbs), audio track should be in stereo mp3 (I use bitrate 190kbs) and all it in AVI container.
For navigation I use only navitel and it works perfect.

User avatar
Posts:4
Joined:19 Mar 2017 16:22

Re: not working

Post by » 20 Mar 2017 17:41

Dear, this morning purchased Mena.co license (MediaNAV) and installed on Santa Fe 2014. Couple questions: How i can get license key/file ? And how software to be started.

User avatar
Posts:115
Joined:03 Feb 2017 16:10

Re: not working

Post by » 20 Mar 2017 21:21

[email protected] wrote:Dear, this morning purchased Mena.co license (MediaNAV) and installed on Santa Fe 2014. Couple questions: How i can get license key/file ? And how software to be started.
https://mena.co/license-upload/
Upload here .did file and you will get .lic file there.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest