Upgrade.lgu

Upgrade.lgu

Post by » 29 Sep 2017 10:09

Hi I just bought a new theme and i think i know how to install this for the medianav. But there is no explanation anywhere on the site how to act. I dont no why? Is it right to put this file (upgrade.lgu) on the usb stick and turn on the car and afther installing just delete this file on the usb?

Re: Upgrade.lgu

Post by » 22 Oct 2017 23:13

Yes, you can do that and it will auto-install!

Post by » 22 Nov 2017 22:11

Hi Menaco,
Question about licensing.
After successful menaco firmware upgrade and licensing I also have bought Modern theme.
I did not notice initially in confirmation e-mail licensing link and only installed theme on over v4.0.7.x_mena.
Theme works as expected and now I unable to understand - should I authorize license or not :/
Could it be so that If I have bought Mena core software license activation for themes is not necessary ?

Post by » 22 Nov 2017 22:18

And related to themes one more question:
My car still have warranty ( this is the last year). In case if i need to show it to serve in Dealer workshop, can I rollback original Dacia theme let at least visually screen changes are not so visible ? Could be so that to revert it back I must buy Dacia original theme $10 which is more expensive than newly installed Modern theme :/ ???

Post by » 24 Nov 2017 18:33

Yes you can roll back, you will need to purchase the default Dacia theme though...

Yes Dacia Original is more expensive, because it contains ALL graphic default values and can be used to create your own themes :)